Hi. I’m Jeff and I run Come Alive Creative, a podcast production company.
Clients hire me to produce their podcasts or to develop strategies for their content marketing…
You want a podcast that is professionally produced, widely syndicated and thoroughly promoted without all of the hassles. My team and I can make that happen.
Basically, I spend most days learning. Specifics include identifying goals, writing narratives, collaborating with others, and producing amazing audio.
I like managing projects, making the complicated understandable, and repurposing content for maximum efficiency.
I love the power of story, board games, and creating awesome things with other people.
Personality testing is a good “quick look” when you don’t know someone well. This may give you a better sense of who I am to see how I can better help you.
ESTJ-A (although I’m almost ENTJ-A).
I have most of the leadership/ organizational traits, and fortunately, my love for working with and serving people keeps me from being a militant prick. I’m a mix of driven and flexible.
Strength Finders in order of importance:
3. Intellection (thinker)
4. Input (collector of information)
I spend about 55% researching and planning and the other 45% getting it done.
Want to work with me yet?
I consult businesses and brands on content strategy and podcast production (did I mention podcasting is my favorite?).
I write, speak, and teach.
- Simplecast Webinar on Podcast Analytics 2020 (Watch)
- WordCamp Detroit 2019
- Orbit Media Wine & Web 2019
- WordCamp Jackson 2018
- Kent District Library Writers Conference 2018
- Rochester Writing Conference 2017 and 2018
- WordCamp Ann Arbor 2017 and 2018
- WordCamp Grand Rapids 2017 (Watch) and 2018
- WordCamp Chicago 2016, 2017 (Watch), and 2018
- GR Current 2016
Podcasts I’ve Hosted:
Podcast Guest Interviews:
- MicroFamous Podcast with Matt Johnson
- One-Eyed Man Podcast with Mike Stopforth
- The Inbound Success Podcast with Kathleen Booth
- Podcast Hackers with Craig Hewitt
- Matt Report with Matt Medeiros
- The Storytellers Network with Dan Moyle
- WP Round Table with Kyle Maurer
- Office Hours FM with Carrie Dils
- Hallway Chats with Tara Claeys and Liam Dempsey
- How I Built It with Joe Casabona
So you want some empathetic human connections huh?
- I’m a family man. I have coffee-time with my wife every morning and end work at 5 pm for the kids. Work is a means to the balanced life we desire as a family.
- Faith is important. My wife and I are involved in our church and faith community.
- I have many hobbies. We own 120+ board games and have played all but 4. I love reading books and playing guitar. I’m learning to slackline and I’d wall climb or do BJJ if I had more time. I even have an accidental DJ business with my wife.