Presentations that engage, inspire, and empower your audience.
Topics of Expertise
I spend a lot of time learning and researching for my clients and my own business. The following topics are based on our most powerful and successful strategies.
- Using Branded Podcasts to Grow Your Business and Increase Your Bottom-line
- Podcast ROI: Why to Start and How to Tell If It’s Working
- Recycling Your Content: How Better Strategy and Automation Serves Your Clients and Saves you Time
- Promotional Podcasts: How they can sell your work, grow your readership, and market yourself
2017 WordCamp Grand Rapids- Recycle Your Content
Past & Future Talks
Information for Your Speaker Page
Jeff is an agency owner, teacher, and podcaster. He leads his team at Come Alive Creative in producing podcasts for businesses and brands. Favorite things include family, board games, and learning something new every day.
What to Expect
You can expect the following if I’m invited to speak at your event:
- Prompt, clear, and professional communication
- Promotion of the event to my network and community
- Resources and additional information if your audience wants to learn more
- Follow-up to ensure I met your expectations and to see if there is anything I could improve for the future
Recent Talks and Descriptions
Using Branded Podcasts to Grow Your Business and Increase Your Bottom-line
Podcasting is a steadily growing medium and a perfect means to build a following around your service, product, or idea. In this session you will learn how to use a branded podcast to build authority in an industry, gain access to new communities and people, and learn more about your target audience.
Recycling Your Content: How Better Strategy and Automation Serves Your Clients and Saves you Time
Successful business owners know how to use their resources wisely. Recycling content saves you time, maximizing your marketing impact, and provides more value to your audience. In this session, we’ll cover methods and best practices for making your content go further than ever before.
Podcast ROI: Why to Start and How to Tell If It’s Working
Podcasting is a steadily growing medium and a perfect way to build a following around your service, product, or brand. But how do you determine the return on investment for your podcast? Most people define success by download numbers or ad sponsorship revenue. In this session, you’ll receive 9 different ways to determine the success of your podcast.
Promotional Podcasts: How they can sell your work, grow your readership, and market yourself
Podcasting is a growing medium and a worthwhile marketing tool for writers. They are a perfect way to build a following, sell your work, and tell your story beyond written word. In this session, you’ll learn why podcasting matters and receive numerous strategies on how to use one to promote and sell your own work.